Foster Care & Adoption
- Click here to read some facts about foster care.
- Read about foster care reform and the effects it will have on kids in the foster care system by state.
- Interested in the foster care system? Click here to find out more about what being a foster family means.
- Here's some general information about adoption.
- Curious about the children that generally take longer to be adopted? Click here to find out common characteristics of children waiting for families.
- Want to know more current updates on adoption? Check out the results in google news!
- The National Adoption Center's website provides excellent information on how to adopt, including considering adoption of children with special needs, transracial adopting, adopting options for a single parent, adopting options for LGBT couples, and more.
- Find out some adoption statistics of how much it costs to adopt, the stats for placing children in homes, and more.
AWOL trips addressing this issue: